CONDITIONS OF USE
The True Perspective On Life
CONDITIONS OF USE
This Agreement is made by and between the author of "The True Perspective On Life" (Daniel E. Sevo) and the reader who wishes to read "The True Perspective On Life". By accepting this Agreement, the reader agrees to it in its entirety, effective immediately.
By accepting this Agreement you agree to the following:
1. All the material herein (external links excluded) is the intellectual property of one man, Daniel E. Sevo. (Copyright 2005. All rights reserved.)
Although the author has decided to distribute this book free of charge, IT DOES NOT mean he is giving up the copyright of it. You can not plagiarize the content of this book without discussing the matter with the author of this book (i.e. Daniel E. Sevo). The proper way of contacting the author is described on http://www.ttpol.com.
2. The material can be distributed freely, but
as long as it is distributed in it's entirety, including this CONDITION OF USE agreement. You may NOT distribute parts of the content other than for quoting the author. (Reasonable amount of sentences. Maximum of 5 sentences in one quote and a reasonable amount of quotes in the same context.)
3. The author expects to update the content of this book continuously as long as he finds it necessary. The updates will result in higher version numbers of the work (first official shipping revision is 1.0, any public “beta” versions will have a lower revision number). The most recent revisions of the book will be available for download from http://www.ttpol.com unless stated otherwise.
4. The author's Limitation of Responsibility: The reader agrees to not hold the author (Daniel E. Sevo) or anyone mentioned in this book, liable for any claims and expenses that arise from your use of the book "The True Perspective On Life".
Under no circumstances shall the author (Daniel E. Sevo) be liable for any damages, loss or expense including (without limitation), direct, indirect, special or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from the use of the material found in the book "The True Perspective On Life".
5. Rules of conduct: You cannot threaten, harass, cause grief or distress to the author of the book "The True Perspective On Life" or anyone related to this project.
6. Although the author presents a "theory/philosophy" which he believes to be the true path for humankind and therefore recommends it as the proper way of life for all humanity, the author can not in any way accept responsibility for other people's actions related to the contents of the book "The True Perspective On Life". Unless the individual who intends to read the contents of this book understands and accepts that the author can not be held responsible for their actions, the author is forced to recommend the reader
to read this book.
To download the book "The True Perspective On Life" by Daniel E. Sevo, you must agree to the Conditions of use presented on this page.
[Chose "save to disk" before opening or Adobe Reader may return an error if you try to open it directly into the reader.]